Hi to all you girls out there in Blogland. I am really pleased you have found your way to my blog and I sincerely hope you find something to whet the crafting appetite. More snow here today in Kinross - serves me right for wishing for a white Christmas - don't think I've ever had a white Easter, at least not yet. Hope all is well where you are.
I made this card for the latest Sketch and Stash challenge. The stamp and the flower embellishments are both new - at least the flowers are, the image was borrowed while I was down at Sarah's. It is Penny Black's "Hugs & Kisses for You" and was coloured using her Promarkers. This stamp is no longer generally available but I must browse the net to see if I can find one - I think it's beautiful. The papers are all Bazzil card and everthing else except the flowers which were bought while at Sarah's are from my stash.
I hope you will find a minute to leave a comment telling me what you think of this card. I so love reading them.
KREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD
I was really chuffed to be given this award by Lynn across at Crafty Linby between Christmas and New Year. She has been a longstanding source of inspiration and encouragement which makes this all the more pleasing. Although I have this one already I really appreciate the thought and have decided to pass it on to two young crafters who have just started up their own blogs but have already produced some beautifully crafted cards, They are:
Georgina at Georgina's Crafting Dream
Sydney at Sydney's Creations
I hope this award will offer some encouragement for them to continue producing great cards. Enjoy girls.
Apparently a condition of this award is to list 7 things you might not know about me (I think we could excuse the girls this if they find it difficult) so here goes.
1. A number of years ago I was winched up off the rear deck of Lerwick's Lifeboat by the Coastguard helicopter during a training exercise and winched back down again an hour later.
2. One of my previous hobbies was Cake Decorating.
3. God willing I will celebrate my Ruby Wedding Anniverary in June.
4. I am over 60 and have never had a nosebleed.
5. I have never seen an episode of Coronation Street.
6. My husband proposed to me on Christmas Day when I was in Hospital in 1968. He says he ran out of conversation during the extended visiting which lasted 4 hours.
7. Before I started blogging I couldn't even switch a computer on.
Well that's it. I hope you enjoy your day's crafting.