It would be great if you felt like leaving a comment just to record your welcome visit to my blog and to let me know your opinion of this card. I look forward to reading them.
and now, as they say, for something different:
There is to be a Mini Blog Hop over at Crafty Sentiments starting at 06:00am on Sunday and finishing at 18:00pm on Wednesday. This will be a circular blog hop and you will be able to start on any of the 6 blogs to be visited. Why not start with me here. There will be candy somewhere on the way so why not join in.
Believe it or not, I was given this award by both Tracy at Country Mouse and Angela at Sparkly Cards on the same day. How fortunate am I?
Now the stipulations with this award are quite extensive. I have to pass it on to 5 people and I have to answer a longish list of questions (in one word if possible) so here goes;
I am giving this award to
and as for the questions, well here goes.
- Where is your cell phone? - in hubby's pocket
- Your hair? - Brown
- Your Mother? - In Heaven
- Your Father? - In Heaven
- Your favourite food? - Curry
- Your dream last night? - didn't sleep long enough to have one.
- Your favourite drink? - Peach Lift
- Your dream/goal? - To get rid of crutches
- What room are you in? - Family Room
- Your Hobby? - Card making
- Your fear? - Anything happening to hubby
- Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - with hubby
- Where were you last night? - at home
- Something you aren't? - confident
- Muffins? - No thanks
- Wish list item? - Good Health
- Where did you grow up? - Midlothian
- Last thing you did? - visited hospital (appointment)
- What are you wearing? - top & tracky bottoms
- Your TV? - you mean HIS TV!!!
- Your pets? - a one eyed Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Friends? - faithful
- Your life? - Blessed
- Your mood? - Contented
- Missing Someone? - yes
- Vehicle? - Peugeot 308SW
- Something your not wearing? - Makeup
- Your favourite store? - Stampaholics in Perth
- Your favourite colour? - Pink
- When was the last time you laughed? - today
- When was the last time you cried? - about a week ago
- Your best friend? - Hubby
- One place I go over and over? - Perth
- Facebook? - No
- Favourite place to eat? - Home