I'm afraid the this is going to be a long post because I've got Awards to deal with later. So on to my card for today.
This card was made to enter into two challenges:
Charisma Cardz gave a great sketch to follow and Colour Create asked for a colour combo of "Green, Red and White"
I used and Inkadinkado "Bauble with Ribbon" and embossed it in red and gold. The papers are the reverse side of "Eskimo Kisses"and an unknown one I had lying in the bottom of a drawer. The flowers are handmade and the other embellishments are from my stash.
I hope you like the traditional Christmas colours and that you have enough time to leave me a comment to let me know what you think about this one. You have no idea how much I appreciate them - they are so helpful.
Well I'll get on to my unfinished award business. Firstly I have been given this lovely award by Tracy at Country Mouse. Tracy is a fab crafter and has followed me since I started my blog in late July and I am really flattered to receive this from her.
Now I have to list 7 things about myself before I pass this on.
- I am a qualified Aromatherapist but had to give up because of my back trouble.
- I am an only child as was my dad.
- I love going on cruises (haven't been able to for a while - crutches and boats don't mix well)
- My hubby is now retired and we spend all our time together.
- Kinross, where I live is on the shores of Loch Leven where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned.
- I have never lived outside of Scotland and have no desire to.
- I never, never watch "Soaps" on TV.
I would like to pass this award on to the following people
You might recall I was given 2 awards by Gez at GezzyBs Crafty Bits last week and I delayed passing them on. Well I am going to do that now.
This first one requires 5 facts about myself and since I am not comfortable talking about myself I am going to cheat slightly and refer you to the facts above.
I want to pass this award on to:
Tracy at Country Mouse
Teri at Teri's Cards and Toppers
Jane at JEM's Crafting Blog,
Linnie at LinniePink and
Cheryl at My Cardmaking Haven
The second award is:
and I would like to pass iton to:
Dawn Marie at 3 Sneezes and a Magpie
Kim at Kim's Cardmaking Corner and
Emma at Mrs Giraffe's Bloggy
Do have a nice day and enjoy your crafting.