I used a new stamp, "Christmas Eve Tilda" by Magnolia and coloured her as usual with my Copic Ciaos. The paper is "Falling Flakes" from the Colourful Christmas range by My Mind's Eye and I used ribbon from my stash to create the stripw effect across the card. The flowers are handmade and the fronds are cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment was done on my laptop using Microsoft Word.
If you have time why not leave me a comment telling me what you think of this one. I really get a lot out of reading your opinions and it would be a pity not to record the fact that you visited.
- I am in the 40th year of married life with my best pal
- I have been on crutches for over 2 1/2 years after back surgery
- I have two daughters-in-law and they are both called Sarah
- I do most of my cardmaking through the night when I can't sleep
- I was a nurse in Sick Childrens Hospital in Edinburgh (many many moons ago)
The second award I aready have but I am thrilled to be given it again.
Thank you so much Gez for thinking about me. I will have to give a lot of thought to who to pass these on to so I hope you don't mind if I wait a couple of days before I do.
Well girls, that's it for today, so thank you for visiting my little corner of blogland.