Sunday, 13 November 2011

Wild Orchid Wk 36 - Brown and Blue


Hi girls. I hope you are having a good weekend respite. The middle of November already and Christmas just round the corner. Where does the time go? I am so pleased you have managed to drop in on my blog and I hope that you find a little inspiration here. You are more than welcome to have a browse around.
I am trying to get on with my Christmas cards so I am not posting much else at the minute. I am entering this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge where the theme is "Brown and Blue".
The image is "Pretty Poinsettia" from Lili of the Valley and I have coloured it using a mix of Copics and Promarkers. I decided to do a white poinsettia this time. The design papers are from the "Oh Christmas Tree" stack by My Mind's Eye, and I have used bazzil as a mount. The borders are cut with a Stampin Up punch. The flowers are from Wild Orchid (where else) and the stickles, glitter and snow are from my stash.
I hope you like this offering today. It would be fantastic if you could find time to leave a comment telling me what you think of it. I value every opinion that is left for me.
Enjoy your day, rest up and above all stay safe and healthy.


20 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Fiona, such a pretty card and beautiful colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. I love the image and your coloring is just perfect. Awesome card.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and lovely card ! great coloring
    have a nice sunday
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic Fiona!
    Have a nice sunday!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Fiona, very very lovely.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so cute and what a gorgeous colour combo. The papers are beautiful too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious! Those LOTV's are really calling to me. Yummy colors and papers and of course your embellies are just fab! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card Fiona! Lovely colour palette.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Fiona,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun
    aww an adorable card, beautiful image & colouring,lovely embelies, hi William,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous combination of colours, love the striped ribbon and those gorgeous flowers too Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Fiona...Beautiful cute image and the papers,colour combo and flowers are all fabulous....Have a great week....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card love that image
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card as always, your cards are beautiful I love them all, the papers and your coloring such a great coloring!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Fiona,
    Another stunning card and I love the image and beautiful papers. Fabulous striped ribbon and layout.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  16. arent the months just whizzing by Fiona...wow to your lush card, I love that LOTV image and the colours are brilliant, I love that combo
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red roses on this card look very beautiful.I love the image and beautiful papers. Fabulous striped ribbon and layout.
    plastic vip cards
    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do like brown and blue together, in fact I have that combo in my living room! Great layout on this card and as always beautifully coloured.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Your card is beautiful ♥
    Lovely image and beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is just gorgeous!!! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x