Sunday, 16 October 2011

Wild Orchid #34 - Christmas Fun


Hi girls. I hope your weekend is going well and that you have had a bit of quality crafting time. I am so pleased that you have been able to pop in to my blog today and I can only hope you like what you find here. Christmas is fast approaching and it's time I was making more Christmas cards so I have made this one and want to enter it into the current Wild Orchid challenge where the theme is "Christmas Fun".
I have inked up a stamp I borrowed from my crafting pal . It's Lili of the Valley's "Twinkling Star". I coloured it with my copics. The papers are from one of my Nitwits Collections. The flowers are by Wild Orchid and the ribbons, gems and glitter are from my stash.
If you have a spare minute I would love it if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this card.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and above all stay safe and healthy.


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fiona! Love the purple for the christmas themed card and such a sweet image! A great design layout!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. big smile here! love all the purples and your flowers and the layout ...everything!!! pops right off the page (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow, Fiona this card is a stunner, beautyful colors and the image is a cutie, fantastic colored and gorgeous details, I fell in love with this card :)
    Wish you a nice sunday, Fiona :)
    Hugs Lill

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, what a wonderfull wintercard ! great colors, lovely coloring, great card !!!!
    have a nice (sunny) day,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona,
    Stunning card and such a gorgeous colour combo. Love this cute image and all the delightful detail. Have a relaxing Sunday.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card Fiona!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card Fiona and love the purple! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous Christmas card Fiona. I love the image you have used and your pretty flowers and ribbon. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a pretty colour combo.. gorgeous image too.
    A really pretty card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Fiona, love those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fiona, such a lovely card, and beautiful colours.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fiona this is stunning, a beautiful layout and gorgeous colour. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous card Fiona,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fiona
    A superb creation with such beautiful details.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Fiona, just love the colours on this one. Beautifully crafted.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS,such a beautiful colour and your flowers STUNNING!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how sweet and beautiful Fiona!! I just love the colors and the flowers with the gorgeous layout!! BEAUTIFUL!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!
    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so so pretty Fiona, lovely image and the purple's really suit it. Beautifully coloured and embellished as always.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love this card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x