Sunday, 13 March 2011

Mojo Monday #181 & Wild Orchid #18


Hi girls. How is the weekend going. We have had more snow here with more forecast. I am thoroughly sick of the site of it. I hope you are well and warm. Mind when you see the news pictures from Japan what do we have to complain about. It must be frightening to be involved in all that mayhem.
Anyway, welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy your visit.
My card today is for two challenges. I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday and with Wild Orchid's "Anything Goes" theme I am entering it there too.
I have have inked up Lili of the Valley's "Born to Shop" and coloured it using my Copics. The papers were freebies from a magazine. I used Marianne Designs dies for the swirls and the large open pink flower which I have dotted with pink liquid pearls. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and ribbon from my stash.
I would love to know what you think of this card so if you can find a minute to leave a comment it would be much appreciated. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and manage to stay safe and healthy.



13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Fiona. Love the colour combo. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image - love the pink and girly colours!
    No snow here. There were blizzards forecast, but nothing!! Got it wrong again guys. . .
    Have a great day,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a GORGEOUS girly card! Love it!

    Judi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Fiona - this is fabulous one of my favourite colour combo's - so striking.
    Hope you are feeling alot better
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this Fiona, love the colours.
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona:) Love the vibrant colors you have used, and the image is lovely:) greate card in every way :)
    Hugs Lill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Fi - I love black and pink together - very striking. Hope the snow goes soon! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a gorgeous card Fiona, love this sweet image, I don't think I've got this LOTV stamp!! :D
    Beautiful colour combo, love the flower die and gorgeous pink ribbon too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Fiona,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Fiona this is lovely, such a vibrant selection of colours, really makes an impact...

    Oh, I sound like everyone else...but it's true, such vibrant colours.... So beautiful!!!!

    Love the image, it goes so perfecly....

    Beautiful job hun!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry you're still havin snow - happy to say i think thats behind us!!
    love the colors here and your choice of dp is so girly (-: love how you did the ribbon on the side with short piece of cs..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of colours you have used. The image is so pretty.
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours, and the large flower with the pearls is great. This card is special.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x