Sunday, 13 February 2011

Whoopsie Daisy & Mojo Monday #177 & Wild Orchid #10

Hi girls. Welcome to my corner of cyber space. Your free to browse and hopefully your come across something that you like. I hope you find something that inspires your creative efforts. I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your weekend.
My card today is being entered into three challenges. Whoopsie Daisy wanted "Hearts", Mojo Monday gave us another wonderful sketch and Wild Orchid had the theme "Love is ....". I inked up Penny Black's "Hugs & Kisses for You" and coloured it using my trusty Copics. The paper is unnamed and I used card as a mount. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the ribbon, slide and large heart doily are from my stash.
I enjoyed putting this one together and hopefully you will like it. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment telling me what you like, or don't like, about this card. Constructive criticism always welcomed. It would also be great to know who had been visiting my blog. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Enjoy your crafting and whatever family time you get and above all stay safe and healthy.





18 comments:

  1. this is soooooo sweet, and I luv the rich colors...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona
    looove this card soooo stylish....gorgeous...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Fiona and great job on the colouring! Love the deep rich red colour of the paper and the doily is a lovely touch to the card! The pearl heart slider really pops out against the red too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Fiona, Love the card dear!! I have that image and it is a favorite and I tell you that I have never thought to use it like this.. BEAUTIFUL!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, where are the presents going to ? lovely card ! great job, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog every day !!! makes my day ! =)
    wish you a nice and calm and creative sunday,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh gorgeous Fiona .. love the richness of that paper ..
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card Fiona!
    Thank you for your nice comments on my blog.
    This is greatly appreciated!
    greetings
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Fiona. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely Fiona. I love the luscious red you've used and such a great image too. Hope you're enjoying your Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fiona
    I like the heart shaped doily. Beautiful card. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely rich design. Makes me feel all warm and cosy. Fabulous card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ya hun
    a beautiful card, luv the rich reds,lovely image & colouring, hi William, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card Fiona x
    Loving your backing paper & the deep lush red x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fiona, your card is gorgeous! I love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Fiona, such a beautiful card, gorogeus lush colour too:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love that red doily heart! What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining the Love Is Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!!!! I am loving the red! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh so pretty and bright! Love the red and the fab doily! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x