Sunday, 23 January 2011

Wild Orchid #15 & Sketch & Stash #53

Hi girls. Thank you for calling in on me today. I hardly deserve it after yesterday when I had a bad day healthwise and was fit for nothing - didn't even get any blogging or commenting done. I am so sorry but promise to try to catch up tomorrow. I hope you are in good health and enjoying the weekend.
Fortunately I have cards made for the next couple of days (hubby was heard to say earlier in the week that I was overdoing things) so I am able to post this card that I made for Wild Orchid Challenge where the theme is "Lets get Sentimental" and Sketch and Stash who gave us a fabulous sketch.
I have inked up "The Wedding Couple" by Lili of the Valley and coloured them with my trusty Copics. The paper is SEI Juliette and I have used pearlescent card that I have punched a heart border in with my Martha Stewart punch. The flowers are by Wild Orchid and the sentiment, ribbon, glitter and hearts (new)are from my stash.
I enjoyed doing this card when I did it earlier in the week and I hope you like it and that you might have time to leave a comment to give me your views on it. I love reading your messages.
I trust that you will enjoy the rest of your weekend and above all that you are kept safe and healthy.



18 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona
    Hope your're feeling better. This is a stunning card, gorgeous image, love the peachy colours, beautiful flowers and lush ribbon too!
    Take care.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Hope you're better now? Your card is just gorgeous. Love those pink hearts too!

    Hugs, Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so romantic and beautiful adorned.
    Please take care of yourself.
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona,
    Really lovely card,sweet image and I love the shape of the mat it's on...All of your detail is beautiful right down to the pink hearts...I'm hoping your feeling much better now,but take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hun! Love the peachy colours, a colour I don't tend to use very often at all.
    You take it easy hun, and don't overdo it!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona,
    Hope you are having a better day today.
    Beautiful card and such a gorgeous colourway. Image is just lovely and love the mat you used for it. Is it a nestie?
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, how lovely, romantic ! great image ! love all the finishing touches, great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry you weren't too good yesterday - don't you worry about blogging .. just make sure you are ok!
    Love this card - those peach colours are beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fiona Sorry to hear that you are not too good. Absolutely beautiful. And so delicate looking. Love it. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful card Fiona,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is stunning Fiona, Luv the lush colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fiona
    do hope ya feeling a little better 2moro, totally gorgeous card, beautiful papers & embelies, luv the shape, hi William, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there fiona,you know sweetie every time i pop over to your blog,you make me smile,your card is so so beautiful as they always are:)

    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good,don't overdo things and thats an order.lol

    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    love and hugs

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love your choice of image Fiona. Gorgeous finishing touches and a wonderful card. Don't worry about blogging Fiona, we'll all be here when your feeling a bit better. Take care love.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful wedding card!! Fab colours and papers and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Fiona
    I've not been blogging as I am off with a bug. Hopefully on the mend now and fit for work tomorrow!
    I love this romantic card, that die cut really sets off the image.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is gorgeous! Love how you cut out the image! Now you know better than to overdo! Feel better! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x