Thursday, 13 January 2011

Wild Orchid #14 - Anything Goes

Hi girls. Welcome to my corner of the great web. It's great to have you pop in on me. I hope you like what you see. Well I've been banging on for long enough about all the snow we've had here and feeling properly hard done by. I am now very thankful that snow is all we have had to put up with when I see the devastation due to the floods in Queensland, Australia. Mt thoughts go out to those poor folks and I pray that all the bloggers we know from that part of the world are safe and unharmed.
I made today's card for the Wild Orchid challenge following the wonderful sketch they gave. I inked up Magnolia's "Ballerina Tilda" from the Fairytale set. I coloured her using my Copics. The papers are a green paper from Papermania's Capsule Collection, an unnamed quilted effect paper and Bazzil Linen as a mounting card. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, of course, with some from Prima Marketing. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
I hope you like this card and that you can find a minute to leave a comment to let me know what you think. I value your opinions.
Thanks for visiting and stay safe and healthy and have a great day in whatever you do.



16 comments:

  1. it's a beauty! love the colors and layout...crazy weather all around the world...you are so right - we are very blessed!
    whats snow compared to the floods, earthquakes, etc ...but I still dont like getting out in it (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card fiona, I love the colors and great coloring
    hugs Lia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Fiona. Love the colours you've used and the wonderful details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun. Love that colour combo.
    So glad we live in a relatively quiet part of the world!
    Hope you get out of the house soon,
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring and lovely papers. Hope you are well. See you soon. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona - how are you today... well i hope ? and William? - Love the colours in this card and the cute little tilda.. that punched border is just gorgeous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with such an adorable image. We do winge alot don't we at such trivial things like snow, but it makes us think when you see such devastation in Australia, I can't even imagine what those people are going through. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona, what a beautiful card. The image is so sweet and your flowers are gorgeous, the colour really pops! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I hope you are feeling a little better now. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Fiona,lovely card with fab image and great colours xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fiona,
    Gorgeous card and such a beautifully coloured Tilda. Terrific colourway and fabby flowers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, hun, loving the colours and image you have used, just gorge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hun
    a beautiful card,fab colouring as always,lovely papers & embelies, hi William, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just adore this image...love the fact you have 2 colours in her outfit!!!! beautiful stunning card! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's lovely - and gorgeous colours.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a beautiful card. The colours, flowers and Tilda are all gorgeous.
    Elisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fiona what a stunning card hun! Tilda looks amazing and love how you have layered your flowers...gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x