Sunday, 12 September 2010

Sketch & Stash #43 & Whoopsie Daisy & Wild Orchic #5

Hi girls, glad to have you visiting here. If it's your first visit - Welcome, if you are returning it's great to have you back again. I've got to sat that this week has not been the best healthwise but it hasn't affected my crafting to any great degree and I have enjoyed visiting all my regular blogs and reading the comments you have kindly left for me. They are all so encouraging. Blogland is such a warm friendly place. You are all great friends.
I made this card to enter three challenges. Sketch and Stash gave a wonderful sketch to follow, Whoopsi Daisy wanted us to "Pile up the Flowers" (and how could I resist that challenge) and Wild Orchid had the theme "Pearls and Pins". I inked up Magnolia's "Cherry Tilda" and coloured her with a mix of Copics and Polychromos. The design paper is My Mind's Eye "Pretty Please - Cheery Flowers". The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the corner was cut with a Cuttlebug die and everything else is from my stash.
I do hope you like this card and that you will feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think of it. I do value your input.
Now to change the subject completely:-

A Repeat Award.


I have been given this award by Denise over at The Crafty Den. Thank you so much for thinking of me Denise, I'm genuinely flattered that you chose me as one of the five people to pass this award on to. Now I was given this award recently so I have already gone through the process of acknowledging it and passing it on so I won't do it again.

Thank you so much for calling in to visit. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and stay safe and healthy.
Love and Hugs,

29 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Fiona, gorgeous colours and paper. Love the border punch and a beautiful bunch of flowers too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Beautiful!! I love the pretty colors and you really did a great job with the challenges! Gorgeous flowers!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a great card...! Love the details!

    Hugs
    doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoreable, beautifully coloured Tilda and I love the flower posey. janex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a superb card !!! love it, love the colours and lay-out !! great job !
    congratulations with your award !
    greetings from rainy belgium,
    martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOUW FIONA WHAT A PRETTY CARD.
    I LOVE YOUR COLOURING
    HUGS FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hun. Loving the pins - must try and find some of these somewhere.
    Hope this week brings better health for you.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Fiona and I love those flowers.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are starting to feel better Fiona. A lovely card again and I'm glad your health is not affecting your crafting. Rnjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon Fiona, I am thinking of you. Such a cute card, love this stamp I must dig it out. Beautiful flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Fiona :-) very cute Tilda and the paper and embellies are GORGEOUS !! very beautiful card !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Fiona.... the colours in this card are absolutely gorgeous perfect for this time of year when all the trees are changing colours but yet there are still bedding plants flowering. I love it!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful card as always. you really are super talented!
    I hope you start to feel better soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card Fiona. Hope you are feeling better. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its a little stunner Fiona, you certainly are generous with your flowers and it really makes the card so beautiful.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Fiona and I love your 'pile' of flowers - they are fab :)

    Thanks so much for your regular visits to my blog - I will try to visit you more often too!

    Hope you're feeling better soon,

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Fiona. I can certainly see that your health problems have not affected your ability to make wonderful cards. I love to visit you every day but this week I have been struggling with time. Again!

    I know what you mean about getting lots of visits but not the matching number of comments. I've noticed that too and like you I'd love to visit people if I knew who they were!

    Take care,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card you've made! Thank you so much for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooooooh wow this is gorgeous!!! LOVE the way you have coloured her, such a fabulous card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi ya hun
    another gorgeous card, awesome colouring, stunning embelies, hope you feelin bit better hun, hi William, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card Fiona,I love the image and the coolours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the way you've coloured her, her tights look fab. And your floral arrangement is beautiful. A really gorgeous creation Fiona. Glad you've still been able to craft, and your picking up healthwise now.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another beautiful card Fiona Ilove the colours and the flowers and pins are just so lovely.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is darling i sooo love it ...great colour combo and design detail
    Thankyou for joining in at whoopsidaisy challenge
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the bunch of flowers and how well they match the DP. Lovely card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. absolutely stunning,
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsidaisy this month
    Hugs
    Angie
    GDT Whoopsidaisy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Fiona! this certainly was the challenge for you! What a gorgeous bouquet! and congrats on a most deserved award. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a GORGEOUS card - I love how you have added the pearl pins to the flowers, it's so beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x