Sunday, 15 August 2010

Mojo Monday #151 & Wild Orchid #3

Hi girls. How is your weekend going - well I hope. Thanks for finding a minute to call in on my blog. We had a funny round yellow thing in the sky yesterday for quite a bit of the day. It wasn't quite sunbathing weather but a pleasent change from rain and grey skies.
I made this card for two challenges. Mojo Monday had a wonderful sketch to use as a guide and Wild Orchid had the theme "One for the Girls". I inked up one of my Lili of the Valley stamps called "Rosie Posie" and coloured her up with a mixture of Copics and Polychromos Pencils. The design paper is "Sweet Dreams" from Crafts House and I used some flowers from Wild Orchid. The other embellies are from my stash. The punched borders were cut using a Martha Stewart punch.
If you have a spare minute I would love it if you left a comment letting me know what you think of this card. I value what you all have to say about my creations because I'm keen to improve my creations, so any help is appreciated.
While I remember can I remind you that my friend Teri over at Delicious Doodles is giving away freebies all this week so click on the link in my sidebar to go across and see what is on offer.
Enjoy what is left of your weekend and stay healthy and safe.
Love and Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. Well Fiona, You have done it again with my favorite color!!! What a beautiful card!!! Loving all of the little details..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable and the flowers are gorgeous!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card Fiona. I adore all the gorgeous flowers and your colouring is just fantastic. I hope this finds you well my friend. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun! Your cards need no improvement!!
    We had some yellow stuff too - managed to dry some washing, yeay!
    Thanks for the advert hun - now I need to decide which images to offer as freebies!
    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so girly pink, its fab - such a sweet little image too! Hope the sun is shining again for you today - enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Fiona...your colouring and papers are wonderful. Hope you are recoverying nicely and take it easy.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Fiona! Such a gorgeous card, love the flowers you have used. Such a cute image and beautiful colouring.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona...sorry ive not been around for a while....ur cards are as stunning as ever...i hope that u are ok....i love the image and the flowers are stunning...sending u loads of love n hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous and pink Fiona. I always love how you use your flowers and that image is adorable.

    Take care,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another really pretty card, gorgeous image coloured perfectly. Love the flowers too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely delightful,
    very pretty
    Hope u had a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi fiona i am back .. we had a fab time .. sunshine for over 8hours - must be a miracle. Some gorgeous campers... have just stopped drooling
    Hope you are well
    Gorgeous card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Fiona this is so pink and girly I love it...now Im off to check the freebies link
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HiFiona, we had clear blue skies and sunshine all day, it was really too hot to do much.I think tomorrow is to be the same :)
    Your card is really adorable, a fab layout and gorgeous flowers. Those pinks are so pretty and I love the image.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flowers on this card are beautiful. A very girly pink card. It is lovely.
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY WORD!!!! so unbelivably gorgeous...everything about this is perfect! LOVE IT!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one is absolutely amazing. I so so so love these LOTV stamps. Can't get enough of them. Your flowers and jewels are stunning.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful card Fiona,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is about as sweet and girly as you could ever get! I love it Fiona! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x