Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Wild Orchid Challenge #1 - attempt 2

Hi girls thanks for coming in to see my blog. I hope you like what you find here and maybe even find something to inspire you.
Yesterday was not a good day healthwise and I had to put Kathleen from The Daisy Chain off from visiting as we had arranged. I was so sorry because I had been looking forward to our crafting afternoon. However we have rescheduled for Thursday.
This is another card I have made with the Wild Orchid Challenge, "Say it with Flowers" in mind. I have inked up Magnolia's "Tilda with Bicycle" and coloured her using my Polychromos Pencils. The papers are from Papermania's Capsule Collection and Stampin Up provided the striped paper and leaves. I used a plain green card from the Papermill as a mount. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
I hope you like this card enough to leave me a comment letting me know what you think. I love reading your comments and really value your views. Thank you for taking the time to call in ad I hope you have a great day. Stay safe and healthy.
Hugs,


16 comments:

  1. Another beauty Fiona, you have been busy. Love the flowers and the fab Tilda image.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this stamp. It's one I don't have. Love the colors you used. Isn't this a perfect challenge for us. Fabulous card as usual.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Fiona, these are gorgeous colors! the patterns, textures and colors are amazing! so sorry you had to put off your crafting day. Hope you're feeling better! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Fiona, and I love the blog makeover too! Sorry to hear that you were a little poorly yesterday. I know it's not been easy for you and I guess you have to take each day as it comes. Hope that you are feeling much better today.
    Love Berni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card,
    Sorry to hear yesterday was not a good day,
    I do hope you will enjoy yourself tomorrow tho,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful Fiona! I love the colours you've put together and those flowers look stunning!
    Hope you start to feel better really soon ;o)
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card hun - hoping you win the challenge!
    Hope you have a better day today.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous Tilda card Fiona. Love how you've coloured her and the flowers are gorgeous.

    Hope you're feeling better now.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Fiona,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fiona,
    This is fabulous....Love the flowers and your colouring is perfect...Hope your feeling better today....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fiona....beautiful card again,such a pretty flower arrangement.
    Sorry to read you had a bad day yesterday...hope you're feeling better today :0)....

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Fiona. Hope your feeling better soon!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is really lovely. The flowers and the stamp are so nice to the eye. It is so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flowers are gorgeous. I've got that stamp but havn't used her yet. Must find her. Another beautiful card. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flowers and image are beautiful. This is a lovely card.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great card in beautiful colours and with lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC once again - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x