Friday, 16 July 2010

A Special Birthday - Another Wild Orchid Card

Hi girls. Thanks for calling in, it's great to have you visit. Browse as long as you wish and if you find something you like feel free to use the ideas as you see fit. I would love to think you could find my cards inspiring.
I had a great afternoon yesterday with Kathleen from The Daisy Chain. We had an afternoon together in my craftroom having a good chinwag and played with some goodies. She has a fantastic blog so why not give her a visit.
I made this birthday card for a very special little girl called Casey. She is the daughter of one of my nephews and his wife. I intend to enter this into the Wild Orchid Challenge - yes yet another entry. I decided to make an easel card. I think they are a wonderful shape. I used Lili of the Valley's "Fairy on Tiptoes" and coloured her using my Polychromos Pencils. the paper is from Papermania's Capsule Collection. I have used Bazzil Bling as a mount and to cut butterflies. The small butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and the large one is cut using an unknown make of punch. The leaf punch is from L-em.com, the flowers are Wild Orchid and everything else is from my stash.
I hope you like this card and if you have time to spare I would love to get your opinion of it if you want to leave a comment.
I hope you have a great day and enjoy your crafting. Stay safe.
Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Fi. Love the floral border

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona
    another gorgeous card hun, beautiful image, lovely papers & embelies, stunning creation, have great weekend, hi William, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wowsers, this is so pretty and gorgeous,
    Love it,
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say? I am speachless! This is so gorgeous - you are BOUND to win!! Glad you had a good crafty day hun. Take it easy today.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Fiona, love the fairy and all the fab flowers and butterflies.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Fiona, beautifully coloured and love the pretty flowers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I have seen it! Thanks for a great afternoon yesterday. Have a nice weekend. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fiona . Wow this is gorgeous. I love the image it's beautifully coloured. Flying home tonight. Can't wait. Can't wait to see michael lol. See you back on blogland tomorrow lol. Hope you are ok. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card in beautiful colours and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS!!! Love the flowers and beautiful design!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous card Fiona,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinky pink, my favourite colour Fiona, just love this card, its so gorgeous. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card fiona - love the stamp and the flowers
    Hope your ok
    Hugs
    Grace
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fiona, what a beautiful card. I love the image and your girly pink papers are gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Fiona. I love the colour of that DP and that fairy is so pretty in pink. It's good to craft with a friend isn't it?

    Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, Casey will love it!!!

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very pretty,I love the detail of the LOTV stamps, and as always your flowers are a perfect finishing touch. Have a lovley weekend,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous card Fiona. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Fiona, love this one. Aren't the LOTV stamps stunning. I'm up to 3, but dying for more. Love your flowers.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Fiona I love this card. Fabulous papers and the image is so lovely.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x