Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Friday Sketchers #111 & Charisma Cardz Wk 28 & Wild Orchid #1

Hi girls. Thanks for taking the time to call in to my corner of blogland. I am very pleased to see you. I hope you like what you find here and enjoy your visit.
After a long time making cards and not entering them into challenges I have gone mad today. I intend to enter this one into three challenges.
Friday Sketchers where they gave a wonderful sketch to follow.
Charisma Cardz where this weeks theme is "Pink".
Wild Orchid (yes, I know - again! but hey how can I resist a flower challenge)
I have inked up Lili of the Valley's "Born to Shop" and coloured this cute cuddly using my Polychromos Pencils. The papers are Basic Grey's "Green at Heart" and one from Stampin Up. I also used Bazzil cardstock as a mount. The flowers are from Wild Orchid, the fronds are cut with a McGill punch and everything else is from my stash.
I hope you like this card and would love to read any comments you might want to leave. They really encourage me and I value your feedback.
have a good day and stay healthy and safe.
Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. Absolutley Gorg Fiona! I love it all it works so well together and i'm glad your getting you crafty mojo back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to get some Lily of the Valley stamps Fiona, because this is just precious!!!! Brilliant job on the challenges. The color and design is fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweetie! I Love this, Fiona!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Fiona, I love your colouring. I dont seem to get round to any challenges. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Fiona, it really caught my eye. Those papers are gorgeous and I love the spotty ribbon. Glad to see you are getting back into the swing. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Fiona love the colours, you always seem to but lovely colours together.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that's a really cute image hun. Loving the pinks and the dp's. Love all of it actually!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Fiona, I love this card. I especially love the colour combo and what a sweet little image. Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. Hope you're well. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fiona .. wow 3 challenges in one - you are on a roll lol... Its a beautiful card too so good luck , it looks like a winner to me
    Catch up soon
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is fabulous Fiona, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Fiona. Love the colours and the image is so cute. Take care. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh wowww Fiona,So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.
    So sweet.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Fiona. I love how you've coloured that cute image and the colour combo is really pretty. Love that spray of flowers too.

    Take care,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - good luck with the challenges. Not seen this image before it is sooo cute.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Fioan
    Thank you for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers ;0)

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Fiona,
    This so soo pretty,I love it...Gorgeous image,layout and flowers...It's so good to see you entering challenges again...take care...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow how scrummy is this fabulous pink card Fiona and I love that lush paper
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card again Fiona...these Lotv bears are just so cute and you've coloured this one perfectly...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so loving this image. Your flowers are gorgeous. Hopefully you don't get too much more raiin over there. We are very dry here. Just one good storm in the past month.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my little blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. They are all so helpful,
Hugs,
Fiona x